Rejuvenation Hiking open groups, free to join, every is welcome.
This hike is now only available to Rejuvenation Hiking Cyprus founding members club.
What you can expect
What you need to bring
- A fun brisk paced 8km nature trail hike is beautiful unspoilt nature (no people, no cars).
- Meeting point Vasa Kellakiou community centre sports field at 09:00 (time changes as seasons change)
- You must first book your attendance via WhatsApp with Michael Rivers to confirm if hike is going ahead, 95508007.
- Friendly and professional English speaking hiking guides stays with you from start to finish, hike total time approx 2 hours.
What you need to bring
- Suitable clothing for hiking in the current weather conditions.
- Breathable and light trail shoes. See pictures of the actual hiking trail on Instagram
- Mosquito and bug repellant
- Hand sanitiser, wet wipes, toilet paper, water
- Lightweight backpack or waist pack to carry your essentials and water
- Sun protection cap/hat and sunscreen, highly recommended
- Fully charged smartphone must be with you at all times for safety
- PLEASE NOTE: We are in a mountainous area, for everyones safety, alcohol is NOT permitted
- Easy/moderate nature walking on wide dirt trails, a few steep hills up and down.
Sunday mornings, 09:00 to 11:00 (time changes as seasons change), Vasa Kellakiou village to Kalavasos Dam and back. Total distance approx 9km. Adults only fitness themed Limassol hiking group. Meeting point Vasa Kellakiou community centre sports field. To reserve your place, WhatsApp Michael on 95508007.
- Hike is at a brisk fast pace, a fantastic cardio and leg workout for the best fitness workout in nature. If your current fitness is not good and you are not comfortable with a fast paced mountain hike on hilly terrain for approximately 2 hours, this hike will not be suitable for you. Get in shape at V1 FITNESS Limassol before joining the Limassol fitness hiking group.
- NOTE: Photos and videos of the hike will be used for future promotion of our hiking tours, you will also be asked to leave a kind review of the hike on Google or Facebook to help spread the word about our Limassol nature hiking tours.
Sponsored ads. To have your logo and weblink here, contact Michael Rivers